Baldwin Transfer Co., Inc is always looking to enlarge our driving family with top-of-the-line drivers. We operate across the entire southeast. If you are looking for an opportunity to drive with a growing, fast-paced company, then we have the opportunities for you.
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield Health and Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401 K Retirement Plan
- Direct Deposits
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Pre-employment Written Exam
- Pre-employment DOT Physical Exam
- Pre-employment Drug & Alcohol Screenings
- 23 Years Of Age or Older
- Two (2) years of current, verifiable Class A driving experience – at least two (2) years of the last four (4) years
- No major preventable accidents and driving violations in the past three (3) years
- No more than one (1) violation in three (3) years and no DUI, DWI, or Reckless Driving charges within ten (10) years.
- No DUI in Commercial Vehicle regardless of age of charge
- Pass a Road Test taken at our Company Corporate Office in Mobile, AL
- T.W.I.C. card (Transportation Worker Identification Credential)
- Meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
What are our drivers saying?
“I have been employed by Baldwin Transfer for 20 years. Unlike other trucking companies, Baldwin is a superb family-oriented company to work for. The atmosphere here is awesome. The people that work behind the scenes that make things happen for the drivers on a daily basis are very professional in all of their endeavors. Baldwin takes very good care of us drivers. If I had to recommend a company to a driver seeking employment, I would highly recommend Baldwin Transfer.”
“I’m working on my 17th year here at Baldwin and have enjoyed working for the company. When I started back then we were making $11/hour. We’ve come a long way since then. This is a company where you can really know the genuine kindness of the owners and feel like family.”